"Go Into All The World..."

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Another Review

Here is a great review from another reader of both books....Andy

"I was privileged to be able to read Frontier Stories and A Visit to Mars.
Frontier Stories is a book that was hard to put down. A great adventure that held my attention throughout. How the author, G.V. Albertson, survived the pioneering experiences and perils of the Old West made me realize that God interceded on behalf of this man, who was determined and committed to share the Gospel message at all cost.
 
As for A Visit to Mars, I admit that at first I was wondering why a pastor would write a book with such a title. However, quickly it became evident that this was a fictional account with real life application. I found the book extremely compelling and challenging, as even a fictional account of true revival taking place in a society through evangelistic fervor thrills my heart. May God’s people rise up and share with “Earthlings” the true message of salvation through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ." ~by Rev. Roy Pierce

2 comments:

  1. Frontier Stories: A fascinating & insightful read during the late 19th early 20th century, involving the tremendous commitment, effort, and perseverance to bring Christianity to our fledging nation through missionary zeal and sacrifice, especially by Rev. Garrett V. Albertson.

    A Visit to Mars: A marvelous awaking of a time foretold, could it be heaven? A glowing radiance, so much greater an existence and presence than mere humans even able to adequately describe.

    Steve L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Steve, for reading both of these books! And, I appreciate so much your comments, good insight. I hope you were blessed by them. Take care, Andy

    ReplyDelete